SJI Associates is seeking an experienced designer to join our team who has experience in the children’s design and marketing space.
We are a full-service woman-owned creative agency with a focus on entertainment marketing. Located in New York City, our team is made up of designers, animators, and programmers as well as strategic thinkers and writers. For over 25 years, SJI has developed engaging creative for a client list that includes National Geographic, Disney+, A+E Networks, HBO, WarnerMedia, PBS and Scholastic. We foster a close-knit team like atmosphere, creating a positive, creative, and collaborative work environment.
who you are
A passionate designer, enthusiastic about working on creative and conceptual design projects within the entertainment and children’s industry. Someone who constantly seeks design inspiration from the world around them, and is happy to be part of an encouraging and supportive team.
Lover of candy, cats, dogs & plants a plus.
create high impact creative, on a variety of projects from key art and streaming platform product art to style guides and logos. Contribute to a collaborative, creative and engaging work environment. Candidates should be well versed in design principles for both print and digital deliverables including:
- Launch Kits
- Brand Style Guides
- Key Art concepts and design
- Logo and Identity Projects
- 7+ years agency experience, preferably experience with children and young audience design
- Energetic attitude and a commitment to delivering exceptional work
- Team player with a willingness to learn from others as well as share their own knowledge
- Illustration skills a must
- Excellent communicator, able to work well with Art Director
- Strong Portfolio demonstrating the ability to work on similar project required to apply
- Ability to create key art and other design projects from conception to completion
- Ability to elevate available imagery to create a contemporary premium look
- Love of typography and the ability to create custom type solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with a high volume of design projects requiring quick turnaround