SJI Associates is a full service creative agency with a focus on entertainment marketing. We’re looking for a versatile Senior Designer to join our team of talented designers, copy writers, and art directors.
The ideal candidate has a sharp design eye, and a fantastic attitude. You should be able to work alone, or as part of a team. The Senior Designer works closely with the art director & design team in executing concepts from comp stages through final production. The position also has potential to lead projects.
Type of projects the Designer may work on:
– Logo and Identity Projects
– Brand Style Guides
– Key Art
– Rich Media banner ad units
– Ads and print collateral
– Invitations and Event Branding
– Motion Graphics (if experienced)
The Ideal Designer
– Is a seasoned design pro with at least 5 years experience
– Can work in a fast paced environment
– Has good communication skills and can work well in a team environment
– Is a conceptual thinker or visual story teller
– Has good production skills
– Has good project organization skills
– Keeps updated on design trends, typography, production, software, etc.
– Potential client contact during execution of projects
Exceptional at the main Adobe suite of programs: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Digital, motion, and/or illustration skills are a big plus! On-site freelance and full time available in our Manhattan office; this is not a remote position.
Please email cover letter, resume, and design samples or url to: email@example.com.