Business Development Account Executive
We are looking for a new addition to our growing new business team to help lead the agency in acquiring new clients, working on every stage of the sales process from initial leads, to presenting our capabilities to prospective clients, to helping close the deal. The Business Development Account Executive will focus on supporting the CEO, and will play a significant role in all parts of the sales process from prospecting clients to closing deals.
- Skillfully support leads from introductory call to sale
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of SJI’s offerings to inform prospective clients in capabilities presentations
- Compile, develop, and present client/competitive/agency research for sales presentation to help inform initial meeting
- Work with our production teams to put together agency reels, and case studies as needed
- Collaborate with team to draft RFI/RFP responses that represent the best of our offerings
- Support in executing strategies to win target clients in various integrated assignments
- Active prospecting, support in conjunction with client teams to develop and grow pipeline for organic growth opportunities
- Prepare and present industry or company dossiers, to inform prospecting strategy, as needed
- BA/BS or equivalent in relevant field required
- At least 2-3 years of experience in agency business development or new business internship
- Prospecting experience
- Successful and proven written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team, with a commitment to teamwork, and thrive in a sensitive, fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to problem-solve and communicate creative solutions, with attention to detail
- Must possess high emotional intelligence, have an ability to prioritize, take initiative, and multi-task
- Key characteristics that are essential to the team culture: roll-up-your-sleeves, enthusiastic can-do attitude, positivity and passion!
- Advertising-savvy, with a desire to keep up with the latest industry trends
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.